- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
TEAMS: Wilshere Starts For England
Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere will start for England tonight in their friendly against Chile at Wembley.
Wilshere has been struggling in recent weeks with an ankle injury and only came off the bench against Manchester United last weekend having previously missed both games against Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund.
So his inclusion for England tonight is going to leave a few Gooners biting their finger nails and hoping he doesn’t aggravate the problem.
On the other hand, it could be good for Jack to get some minutes under his belt. Let’s just hope he comes through unscathed.
Here’s the full England team:
Forster, Johnson, Cahill, Jones, Baines, Lampard, Wilshere, Milner, Lallana, Rodriguez, Rooney.