- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
Arsenal Monitoring Brazilian Trio
Arsenal are monitoring the progress of Brazilian starlets Fabinho, Boschilia and Nathan, according to reports.
Boss Arsene Wenger has instructed his French-based Scout Giles Grimandi to seek out potential replacements for Bacary Sagna and the former Gooner has apparently identified defender Fabinho as a potential target.
The 20-year-old is currently on loan at Monaco from Brazilian side Rio Ave and has been impressing at right-back in Ligue 1 this season, making 8 starts so far for the big-spending outfit.
The report claims that Wenger has told Grimandi to keep a close eye on the player over the coming months as doubts persist over the future of Sagna.
The Frenchman is in the final year of his contract and is yet to agree an extension, with rumours suggesting that he might return to France on a free transfer next summer if he’s not given the two-year deal he’s looking for.
We’re also believed to be monitoring Brazilian wonderkids Boschilia and Nathan. The pair scored 11 goals between them at the Under 17 World Cup and Chief scout Steve Rowleyhas been making regular trips to watch the duo in action.
Rowley has reported back to the boss with his findings so far and has been told to continue to monitor their progress this season.