- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
Giroud & Wenger Miss Out On Monthly Awards
Olivier Giroud and Arsene Wenger have missed out on the player and manager of the month awards for October, the Premier League have confirmed today.
Giroud was nominated for the monthly gong along with the likes of Luis Suarez, Daniel Sturridge and Eden Hazard but Manchester City striker Serio Aguero has scooped the award after an excellent month that saw him score four goals.
Giroud, although he worked hard and set up a number of goals including the goal of the month for Jack Wilshere against Norwich, only scored one Premier League in October so it’s no surprise he didn’t win.
Wenger was nominated for the manager of the month with Jose Mourinho and Brendan Rodgers but the trio all missed out with Southampton’s Mauricio Pochettino winning the award after guiding the Saints unbeaten through the month including an impressive 1-1 draw at Old Trafford.
Hard luck fellas, but the way we’re going this season it won’t be long until we scoop another double as we did in September when Aaron Ramsey and Arsene Wenger won the awards.