- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
False Reports, Walcott NOT Expected To Return Against Man Utd
It seems reports suggesting that Theo Walcott is set to return against Manchester United this weekend are wide of the mark with Sky Sports reporting today that the winger WON’T be fit in time to face the champions.
Several newspapers were reporting this morning that Theo would return to full training today and be in the squad to face United on Sunday.
However, the squad began training at 11am this morning in preparation for tomorrow’s crucial Champions League tie against Borussia Dortmund and Walcott was nowhere to be seen.
The winger hasn’t taken part in training and is working on his fitness away from the squad as he continues to try and overcome an abdominal injury that’s kept him out of out last 10 games.
Sky Sports News were live at our London Colney training base and their reporter confirmed the news and claims Walcott is NOT expected to feature against United.
It was also confirmed that Jack Wilshere is not training after suffering an ankle injury last week but and he too is a major doubt to face the Red Devils, but the good news is that Kieran Gibbs is training and expected to be on the plane that leaves for Germany later today despite being forced off against Liverpool with a calf problem.