- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
Arsenal v Aston Villa Game Moved For Sky TV
Arsenal’s Premier League clash with Aston Villa at Villa Park has been moved to Monday 13th January so it can be shown live on Sky Sports TV, Arsenal have confirmed today.
The game was originally scheduled to be played on Saturday but has been moved after being selected by Sky to be shown live and we’ll now be kicking off at 8pm on Monday Night Football.
There is still a chance the match could be moved back to a 12pm kick-off on Sunday, should either us or Villa be involved in an FA Cup 3rd Round Replay, but it will still be shown live on Sky.
Villa remain the only team who’ve beaten us so far this season, and hopefully that’s still the case by the time we play them in January! But either way, we will be out for revenge as while we were below par on the opening day, the Midlanders were pretty lucky on the day – particularly with the second penalty and the sending off of Koscielny – so hopefully we can put the record straight at Villa Park.