- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
My Predicted Arsenal Team To Take On Liverpool
We welcome third-placed Liverpool to the Emirates on Saturday, here’s my predicted team for the game.
The visitors are sitting just two points behind us in the league table so we can’t afford another slip us at home this weekend after two successive losses at the Emirates.
Boss Arsene Wenger will recall a number of players who were rested for Tuesday’s 2-0 loss to Chelsea in the League Cup.
The likes of Wojciech Szczesny, Bacary Sagna, Per Mertesacker and Kieran Gibbs will all come back in while Mikel Arteta will start having served a one-match ban in midweek. Mathieu Flamini is out with a groin injury so it will be interesting to see who the boss plays alongside him in midfield.
The smart money would be on Aaron Ramsey playing in the middle with Jack Wilshere on the flank. Santi Cazorla and Mesut Ozil should make up the attack behind Olivier Giroud up front.
With the exception of Flamini and the injured Theo Walcott, it’s arguably our strongest line-up and one that should be capable of beating Liverpool on home soil.