- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
TWEETS: Arteta, Giroud & Podolski React To Dortmund Loss
It was a disappointing night for The Arsenal as Borussia Dortmund handed us a valuable lesson in European football with a late winner.
It ended our long unbeaten run and leaves qualification to the knockout phase very much in the balance with difficult trips to Germany and Italy still to come.
Mikel Arteta, Olivier Giroud and Lukas Podolski all had their say on the defeat on Twitter after the game, here’s what they had to say:
So sad tonight! I think we didn't deserve to lose but details make the difference in Champions League… Anyway thanks for ur big support!
— Olivier Giroud (@_OlivierGiroud_) October 22, 2013
Gutted about the result. After a slow start we played some good football. Focus on the Palace game now and getting back to winning ways
— Aaron Ramsey (@aaronramsey) October 22, 2013
— Lukas-Podolski.com (@Podolski10) October 23, 2013