- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
Preferred Starting XI To Face Borussia Dortmund
After another excellent performances in the Premier League, we get back to Champions League action when 2013 finalists Borussia Dortmund visit the Emirates on Tuesday night.
We sit pretty at the top of Group F following wins over Marseille and Napoli but the big test is upon us and if we can get another three points, we’ll all but secure our place in the knockout stages.
Arsene Wenger confirmed earlier today that midfielder Mathieu Flamini will miss the game due to concussion. The Frenchman was forced off against Norwich on Saturday after a clash of heads and the clubs medical staff have advised that we enforce the ’5 day rule’ with injuries such as these so Flamini won’t feature.
This means Aaron Ramsey will return to the centre of the park and start alongside Mikel Arteta. While we may miss Flamini’s tenacious spirit, Rambo is in the form of his life so should prove to be a more than able deputy.
The majority of the team should really pick itself right now, but the big decision will be who starts on the wings. I’d be tempted to stick with the same front-line that started against Norwich, so Jack Wilshere and Santi Cazorla, although the Spaniard did look a little rusty so I wouldn’t be surprised if Tomas Rosicky came in for him.
Here’s the team I’d go with:
What do you think of my team? Who would you pick?