- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
Wenger Confirms Triple Injury Boost Ahead Of Norwich Clash
The boss is currently doing his pre-match press conference ahead of the visit of Norwich City to the Emirates tomorrow and he’s confirmed a triple injury boost with Bacary Sagna, Mesut Ozil and Santi Cazorla all passed fit to play.
The news on Thursday was that Ozil was a doubt with a minor knee injury he picked up while playing for Germany on Tuesday night, while Sagna was due to face a late fitness tests on his hamstring injury that kept him out of the West Brom game and the subsequent international break.
However, speaking to the media this morning, Wenger has confirmed the duo along with midfielder Cazorla are all fit to face the Canaries.
Wenger "Ozil, Sagna and Cazorla are all fit. Everybody else looks fit and ready" #AFCvNCFC
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) October 18, 2013
Cazorla has been in full training all week but hasn’t played for us since the 1-0 win over Tottenham on the 1st September so is lacking in match sharpness, and Wenger has hinted he may not start the game.
But to have him back in the squad is a huge boost. Hopefully he can get some minutes under his belt this weekend and push for a start against Borussia Dortmund on Tuesday.
We’re slowly getting our injured players back and the squad is looking far more competitive than it did a month ago.
What would be your team to play Norwich?