- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
VIDEO: Ozil Scores For Germany Before Being Forced Off With Knee Injury
Arsenal star Mesut Ozil had a mixed night as Germany came from behind to beat Sweden 5-3 in their final World Cup Qualifying group game on Tuesday night.
With the Swedes 2-0 up, Ozil pulled one back just before half time with a lovely touch and finish and the Germans went on to win the game 5-3 thanks largely to a second half hat-trick from Chelsea’s Andre Schurrle.
However, Ozil was forced off 7 minutes from time with an apparent knee injury. Initial rumours online suggest the injury is NOT serious and he is simply suffering from bruising having been kicked on the knee, but we’ll have to keep an ear out for more official news over the coming days.
Hopefully he’ll be passed fit to face Norwich at the Emirates on Saturday but if not, there’s a chance Santi Cazorla could return having returned to full training this week.
Below you can watch Ozil’s goal or watch all the goals as Germany beat Sweden 5-3: