- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
LEAKED PHOTO: Henry Wearing New Arsenal Puma Kit Alongside Sagna & Giroud
Have we got a sneak peak at Arsenal’s home shirt for the 2014/15 season?
That’s certainly the rumour today after sprinter Linford Christie leaked a photo with Arsenal legend Thierry Henry sporting what appears to be an Arsenal home shirt made by new manufacturer, Puma.
We signed a new deal with Puma worth around £150m over five years, making it the most lucrative in Premier League history, and the deal kicks in at the end of this season.
Henry, who is an ambassador for Puma, can be seen in the photo wearing an ‘Arsenal shirt’ alongside current Arsenal stars Bacary Sagna and Olivier Giroud. Christie quickly removed the photo from his Twitter feed but that hasn’t stopped it going viral with fans convinced this will be our kit next year.
If it is, I personally like the look of it. Henry could be wearing a size bigger, it has to be said, but it’s certainly different to the kits we’ve been used to under current manufacturer Nike.
— Michael ⚽ Gooner (@MickTheGooner) October 8, 2013