- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
My Preferred Starting XI To Face West Brom
Arsenal are at the Hawthorns again on Sunday to take on West Brom less than two weeks after knocking them out of the Capital One Cup.
This time it’s three points we’re after in order cement our place at the top of the Premier League table and we head into the game in superb form.
Arsene Wenger decided to ‘rest’ Jack Wilshere against Napoli in midweek with Mikel Arteta and Tomas Rosicky coming back in to the starting eleven.
While Arteta is an important component of our side, his inclusion meant that the in-form Aaron Ramsey had to play on the right. This wasn’t a real problem as he still played well and set up Ozil for the opener, but I’d prefer to see him back alongside Mathieu Flamini and continue their impressive partnership in the middle of the park.
Rosicky looked a little rusty but will benefit from as much game-time as possible so I’d like to see him start with Jack restored to the left-wing where he’s played in recent weeks.
Bacary Sagna has been ruled out for three weeks with a hamstring injury so Carl Jenkinson will come in but otherwise the team should remain unchanged. Here’s the eleven I’d like to see start:
What do you think of my team? What would yours be?