- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
My Preferred Starting XI To Take On Swansea
It’s back to Premier League action this weekend as we take on Swansea City at the Liberty Stadium on Saturday evening.
It was a grueling game against West Brom last night so thankfully the majority of the first team were given a well earned rest. The only players I expect to start again on Saturday are Per Mertesacker and potentially Serge Ganbry.
I didn’t think Gnabry had a great game against the Baggies. He worked hard but nothing really seemed to come off for him. But with Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain out we have very little options on the right hand side, so it looks as though the young German will be given another chance to impress.
The rest of the team almost picks itself with all the ‘big-guns’ returning. Mikel Arteta started his first game of the season yesterday and came off in the 95th minute with cramp, so I don’t expect him to start again this weekend.
Jack will once again be deployed on the left hand side with the likes of Santi Cazorla, Lukas Podolski and Tomas Rosicky out – although Santi said today he hopes to return next week which will be a huge boost.
Here’s how I think we’ll line-up this weekend.
What do you think? Anyone you’d like to see start instead?