- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
Ozil, Ramsey & Podolski React On Twitter To Stoke Win
Arsenal moved to the top of the Premier League with a 3-1 win over Stoke City at the Emirates on Sunday afternoon as we continued our superb recent run.
Goals from Aaron Ramsey, Per Mertesacker and Bacary Sagna were enough to see off Mark Hughes men and move us to the summit of the division on goal difference from rivals Spurs, who snatched a 1-0 win at Cardiff with a last minute Paulinho winner.
After the game, as in common these days, some of the players took to Twitter to voice their delight at the win. Goalscorer Aaron Ramsey said he was happy to be top of the league and admitted we had to dig deep after a tiring second half.
Injured forward Lukas Podolski called it the ‘Per-fect day’ in homage to fellow-German Per Mertesacker, while Mesut Ozil – who chipped in with three assists – praised the atmosphere after making his debut at the Emirates.
Good to be at the top of the league after another win and goal. We had to dig deep, was a tiring second half
— Aaron Ramsey (@aaronramsey) September 22, 2013
— Lukas-Podolski.com (@Podolski10) September 22, 2013
3:1 – this atmosphere is incredible. I love it. http://t.co/MeAupeosdh
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) September 22, 2013