- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
TEAMS – Sunderland v Arsenal: Ozil Starts, Cazorla Ruled Out
Arsenal take an injury-hit squad to the Stadium of Light this afternoon to take on Sunderland looking to make it three wins in a row.
Santi Cazorla (ankle), Tomas Rosicky (thigh) and Per Mertesacker (illness) have all joined the injury list meaning we have a paper-thin squad to choose from today.
Thankfully, Mesut Ozil has been passed fit to start despite missing training on Friday so he makes his debut.
Here’s the teams:
Szczesny, Jenkinson, Sagna, Koscielny, Gibbs, Flamini, Ramsey, Wilshere, Ozil, Walcott, Giroud
Subs: Fabianski, Vermaelen, Monreal, Frimpong, Ryo, Gnabry, Akpom.
Westwood, Celustka, Colback, Roberge, Diakite, Vaughan, Mavrias, Ki, Johnson, Fletcher, Altidore.
Subs: Mannone, Brown, Larsson, Gardner, Wickham, Cuellar, Borini