- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
Champions League Draw: Arsenal Handed ‘Group Of Death’
The draw for the group stages of this years Champions League was drawn this afternoon and we’ve been handed a ‘group of death’.
We were first out the hat and drawn in group F and were soon joined by Marseille, with the French outfit arguably the easiest of all the pot 2 teams we could have drawn. Great start.
However, things quickly went downhill as we were drawn against last years finalists Borussia Dortmund from pot three and Napoli from pot4 – who were the two hardest teams we could have got.
Arsenal, Marseille, Borussia Dortmund, Napoli
So it’s going to be a tough ask to get out of this group, that’s for sure. There were teams in pot 4 who have got easier draws!
But this is the hand we’ve been dealt. Marseille will surely be the ‘whipping boys’ and it says a lot considering they were in pot 2.
What do you make of the draw? Will we make it out?