- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
Predicted Arsenal Starting XI vs Fulham
After Wednesday’s impressive 3-0 away win over Fenerbache, we make the short trip across London to take on Fulham at Craven Cottage on Saturday afternoon.
We are yet to register any points following a shock 3-1 home defeat to Aston Villa last weekend so victory over the Cottagers is vital. Another loss, and we’ll be well off the pace already.
With Laurent Koscielny suspended after his harsh sending off against Villa and with no back-up centre-backs in the squad, Bacary Sagna will have to fill in alongside Per Mertesacker. The Frenchman has done well whenever he’s played centrally, particularly Sunderland away last season, so I have no reservations about him playing there.
Apart from that, we should see a very similar side to what played in midweek:
Lukas Podolski seems to be out-of-favour, with him starting from the bench in both games so far this season amid reports he could be on the way out of the club. Tomas Rosicky and Santi Cazorla were impressive against Fenerbache so I expect both to retain their places.
Nacho Monreal is still not 100% fit so this would be a risky game to bring him back for. With the state of the squad, we have very few alternatives to bring in other than unproven youngsters like Gnabry, so I expect we’ll try and get through this game before hopefully strengthening the squad next week before the Spurs game.
What would be your starting line-up for the game?