- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
RATINGS: Fenerbache 0-3 Arsenal: How The Gunners Fared In Turkey
After a rather nervy first 45 minutes, we punished a poor Fenerbache side with three second half goals. Here are my ratings from the game:
Made two excellent saves late on to keep a vital clean sheet. Also extremely brave to deny Webo and took a boot straight in the face for his efforts.
Once again Mr versatility was asked to play in the middle when Koscielny went off and he didn’t let us down. Had a decent 60 minutes next to Mertesacker in preparation for Fulham this weekend.
Forced off midway through the first half with a nasty facial injury.
Did little wrong and kept the powerful Webo and Sow relatively quiet.
Got the vital opening goal and was good to see him take a chance and attack the far post. Comfortable at the back.
Superb. Great ball set Walcott free for the winger to set up Gibbs, and scored a lovely long-range effort. Bossed the midfield and is really coming of age.
Was very sloppy in the early stages but got better as the game went on. Almost scored after a lovely drop of the shoulder.
Not his best game but was still part of a dominant midfield. Showed glimpses of his quality going forward but tired a little.
A huge threat down the right hand side. Pretty quiet in the first half but was the real danger man in the second. Great pass to pick out Gibbs for the opener and superb touch to win the penalty for the third. Had the beating of his full-back all night.
Best offensive player of the first half but understandably tired as the game went on. He’s not 100% match fit yet but still showed his class tonight.
Put himself about and was a handful. His link up play was a little inconsistent but he put away his penalty superbly.
Full of running down the right. Crossing was a little disappointing at times but went close to adding a late fourth.
On too late.
On too late.
So a superb result and we’ve basically secured our place in the group stages. But lets not get carried away, this was a very poor Fenerbache side and we still need major additions to the squad.
What were your thoughts on the game? What were your ratings?