- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
Fabregas Fuels Arsenal Move Rumours After Completing Purchase Of London Flat
The Cesc Fabregas to Arsenal rumours kicked off again this afternoon after it was confirmed that the midfielder had completed the purchase of a London flat.
Fabregas and his girlfriend, Daniella Semaan, have been involved in a court battle with her ex-husband after he tried to block the midfielder buying their former marital home for £5.5m – which is £2m under it’s value.
Semaan left her former partner, Elie Taktouk, for Fabregas in 2011 and gave birth to the Barcelona stars baby in April. As part of her divorce proceedings, she was ordered to sell the Grade-II listed flat – which is located near Buckingham Palace.
A buyer was found within three weeks of it going on the market. However, Mr Taktouk tried to block the sale once he learned it was her new boyfriend, Fabregas, who had agreed to buy it for £2m under it’s £7.5m market price. But a Court of Appeal hearing today ruled in favour of Fabregas and he now owns a lovely flat in the Capital.
‘Que rumours that Fabregas is set to return to Arsenal’
Predictably, rumours flooded the internet within minutes of the news, with optimistic Arsenal fans taking it as a sign that the midfielder was getting ready for a return to the Emirates this summer.
The reality is that Fabregas was simply securing the purchase of his girlfriends family home, where she and here children are already settled, after putting in his initial bid months ago.
Yes, it’s convenient that he would have somewhere to live IF he ever came back to Arsenal, but let’s look much into things. I know we’re all desperate for some positive news, but I don’t see Fabregas returning on the cards just yet unfortunately.
Let’s just be thankful he didn’t buy a flat in Manchester