- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
VIDEO: Individual Highlights Of Arsenal Starlet Gedion Zelalem vs Vietnam
Arsenal have enjoyed an excellent pre-season so far. 14 goals scored and just 1 conceded in two games. Sure, the opposition is poor but as they say, you can only beat what’s in front of you.
A number of first team regulars have been putting in some impressive displays. Olivier Giroud has been banging in the goals, the Ox has looked excellent in the middle of the park and Bacary Sagna put in another steady performance at centre-back.
However, exciting youngster Gedion Zelalem has also been attracting interest after some assured cameo displays. He’s been compared to former skipper Cesc Fabregas and it’s easy to see why. He’s comfortable in possession and has an eye for a through-ball, there’s no doubt the 16-year-old has what it takes to make it at the highest level.
Here are individual highlights of his second half performance against Vietnam on Wednesday.