- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
Theo Walcott Headbutted Tottenham’s Aaron Lennon In A Las Vegas Nightclub?
It was an interesting night for those who were on Twitter last night with rumours spreading like wide-fire claiming that Arsenal’s Theo Walcott HEADBUTTED Tottenham winger Aaron Lennon in a Las Vegas nightclub earlier this month.
It all stems from a screenshot that someone posted of what appears to be a conversation with his friend who claims his cousin witnessed the altercation, which it was later revealed happened in Las Vegas nightclub, Hakkasan.
Check the date. 16th June!! pic.twitter.com/VfwHAz1MB5
— DC (@DLDN22) June 26, 2013
Most will know that Theo was out in Vegas a couple of weeks ago on his stag do while Lennon also confirmed he was in Sin City around that time as well. According to a few ‘sources’ on Twitter, Lennon was acting like a ‘mug’ telling people he was England’s No.7, hanging his England shirt from his cabana and even got the Hakkasan nightclub to do this:
— Huss Ismail (@HussIsmail8) June 26, 2013
It’s quite possible Theo bumped into Lennon in the club and with both likely to be drunk, an altercation would easily have ensued – especially given the pair play for rival teams and also fight for the same spot in the England team.
However, it’s extremely difficult to see Theo headbutting someone. He’s hardly the aggressive type but I suppose if you’re going to but somebody, who better than Aaron Lennon? He’s a horrible little man so while this is most likely just a rumour invented by some bored losers on Twitter, I personally pray to god it’s true! Theo would deserve another pay rise if it is, that’s for sure.