- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
The Biggest Arsenal Event Ever Held in America
Through the tireless efforts of the NYC Arsenal Supporters’ president (and now vice-president of Arsenal America), Kurtis Powers, the biggest Arsenal event ever held in America, in conjunction with Red Bull New York, will take place in NYC on the weekend of September 10-12. The highlight of the weekend will be a trip to Red Bull Arena on Saturday afternoon/evening for an “interactive session” with our all-time leading goalscorer, Thierry Henry, following Red Bull New York’s match with the Colorado Rapids.
From NYCAS: “We will have our own section for this match on the lower level. More importantly, when the match ends, they will clear the stadium, except for us, and will allow us a one on one Question and Answer session with the Arsenal legend. We are the first supporters’ group, or any group for that matter (not even Red Bulls fans have gotten this opportunity), that have access to Henry in this capacity. We will have the stadium and Henry all to ourselves! This is sure to be a classic.”
Also, everyone attending the match will be given a free raffle ticket as Red Bull New York have generously donated a number of Henry-signed shirts and footballs to give away to us.
Some other activties are being planned as well including a Gooner meet-and-greet on the Friday evening followed by the Arsenal-Bolton match on Saturday morning at our new pub headquarters, The Blind Pig, in Manhattan. The Red Bull match is at 4pm and the “interactive session” with Henry will begin about 7pm. There is also a football event being planned for the next Sunday morning.
Any Gooner from anywhere is welcome to come and enjoy this special weekend with us. Because tickets are being secured at a group rate, we must have a full count before the club determines the final ticket price, which will be between $25 and $50. Once we have the final ticket count, the club will note the price and an e-mail will be sent with the ticket cost and payment processing information. All ticket monies must be paid via PayPal though there is a 4.5% fee.
If you are certain you would like to attend the match and session with Henry, please send an email including your name, email address, and the number of tickets you would like to NewYorkRoadTrip@arsenalamerica.com. For further updates, join the group’s Facebook page. Even if you are not attending the match, you are more than welcome to come out to the other events of the weekend with your fellow Gooners. Up the Arsenal!!!